SAVE THE DATE!
IFSMA Fall Conference
October 13, 2016 at Otter Creek - Ankeny, Iowa
October 13-14, 2016 in the Quad Cities
Who are we?
Iowa Floodplain and Stormwater Management Association (IFSMA) was created in May 2010.
In 2011, IFSMA was recognized as the 31st Chapter of the Association of State Floodplain Managers, Inc. (ASFPM)..
Thank you for attending the
Fall IFSMA Conference
Join Us! Memberships are available the following levels and fees:
Individual - $35
Students - $10
Agency, Corporation or Partnership - $250
Click here to get an application for membership!
IFSMA is an Iowa Corporation, organized for the purposes of:
- promoting public awareness and education of proper floodplain and stormwater management;
- promoting the professional status of floodplain and stormwater professionals;
- enhancing cooperation and exchange of information among professionals in fields related to floodplain and stormwater management;
- disseminating general and technical information about hazard mitigation and disaster prevention;and
- informing concerned individuals about pending floodplain and stormwater management legislation.