The IFSMA Board is beginning planning efforts for the Third Annual Fall Conference. The conference is scheduled for
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
October 8, 2015 at Pinnacle Club at Otter Creek Golf Course - Ankeny, Iowa
Please take a moment to think about topics that would be important or of interest to you. Contact Mark Land at firstname.lastname@example.org with your input. We hope to build on our successful 2014 conference.
Who are we?
Iowa Floodplain and Stormwater Management Association (IFSMA) was created in May 2010 and is the 31st Chapter of the Association of State Floodplain Managers, Inc. (ASFPM), recognized as such in 2011.
Thank you for attending the
Fall IFSMA Conference
Join Us! Memberships are available the following levels and fees:
Individual - $35 Students - $10 Agency, Corporation or Partnership - $250
Click here to get an application for membership!
IFSMA is an Iowa Corporation, organized for the purposes of:
- promote public awareness and education of proper floodplain and stormwater management;
- promote the professional status of floodplain and stormwater professionals;
- enhance cooperation and exchange of information among professionals in fields related to floodplain and stormwater management;
- disseminate general and technical information about hazard mitigation and disaster prevention;
- inform concerned individuals about pending floodplain and stormwater management legislation.